Superfood Dark Chocolate Bark
- 200 grams dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 1/4 tsp Karen Phytoplankton
- 3 tbsp Goji berries
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Optional: Raw, local honey to taste
- Any additional nuts, seeds, dried fruit of your choosing
- Himalayan pink sea salt to sprinkle on top
- In a double boiler (or a metal bowl over a boiling saucepan of water) melt dark chocolate. If you prefer a sweeter treat, you can add small amounts of raw, local honey to the chocolate to taste.
- Allow to cool slightly, then stir in 1/4 tsp of Karen Phytoplankton.
- Pour melted chocolate into a parchment paper-lined 8 x 8 baking dish
- Top with Goji berries, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and any additional (or substituted) toppings of your choice. If using Himalayan sea salt, sprinkle it on at the end.
- Place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces and ENJOY!
Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Sarah Rehill is a registered Holistic Nutritionist, and a graduate from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. She specializes in women’s health after completing courses in Natural Hormone Balancing and Optimal Fertility through the Women’s Integrative Health Institute, as well as an apprenticeship with “The Period Girl” Nicole Jardim. Sarah’s optimal goal is for every woman to have a symptom-free menstrual cycle, and for every individual to relearn the joys of eating without having to deal with chronic digestive symptoms. In addition to her specialty in women’s health, she works with many couples as well as individual male clients to assist with a multitude of concerns including (but not limited to) weight loss management, finding the root cause of your anxiety, and helping you find relief from your chronic digestive symptoms.
Using symptomatology and basic functional testing, Sarah will develop a personalized plan for all of her clients, targeting underlying imbalances within their bodies to find the root cause of concern. Working with their lifestyles and their own motivation, Sarah will help you find achievable and sustainable results.