- How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Incorrect address provided or wrong product selected by customer
- Shipping Error or Product Miss-pick caused by Blugenics Innovations Inc
- Undelivered or Missing Parcels, Shipping Questions, or Returns?
- If I find that I am not completely satisfied with my results, how do I get a refund?
- Where can this product be purchased?
- What makes Karen® better than other phytoplankton products?
- What can I expect after taking Karen® for 30 days?
- What is the best time of day to take Karen® Phytoplankton?
- Are there any side effects from taking Karen®?
- Is Karen® Phytoplankton safe to take if I have a seafood or fish allergy?
- Will Karen® Phytoplankton interact with my medication?
- Is Karen® safe for me to take with my health condition?
- Is Karen® safe for pets to consume?
- Is Karen® Phytoplankton safe to take during pregnancy?
- I have been recently diagnosed with a disease what do you recommend for me?
- What is the difference between the powder and the tablets?
- How do I use the Karen® Dermo Cosmetic Lotion?
- Is Karen® Dermo Cosmetic lotion tested on animals?
- Is it okay to use the Karen® Dermo Cosmetic lotion on my face?
- I love your product(s), how can I spread the word and share my story/ testimonial?
- Do I need an online profile to enroll in the subscription program?
- How can I pay for a subscription purchase?
- If my subscription payment does not go through, how am I notified?
- How long can my subscription be put on hold before it is cancelled, and I lose my grandfathered pricing?
- How are returns handled with subscriptions?
- How are subscriptions cancelled?
- How do I change/update my payment information on my subscription?
1. How long will it take for my order to reach me?
Online orders are usually processed and shipped within 24 hours of ordering (Monday – Friday).
We, in most cases, use Canada Post – Expedited Parcel Service for all our shipping needs. This service typically takes between 1 – 9 business days, depending on the geographic area and destination.
2. When will my order be shipped?
We ship daily Monday to Friday through Canada Post. Orders processed before 2:00 p.m. (Atlantic time) are generally shipped the same day. During peak times, there can be delays due to the number of incoming orders. In these instances, your order will be sent out the following business day. Orders processed after 2:30 p.m. Friday and during the weekend will be sent the next business day. Arrival times will vary depending on where your parcel is being shipped.
3. Incorrect address provided or wrong product selected by customer
In these cases, please notify us as soon as possible. If caught early we might be able to make the correction. If not, the customer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees acquired. We try to make these charges as reasonable as possible; they average between $15 – $25 +taxes, depending on the destination.
4. Shipping Error or Product Miss-pick caused by Blugenics Innovations Inc
Unfortunately, this can happen on occasion. In these rare cases, we will work to rectify the situation ASAP and will provide prepaid, return postage via Canada Post.
5. Undelivered or Missing Parcels, Shipping Questions, or Returns
If this should happen, please contact Canada Post to start a service ticket.
Canada Post is a separate entity from us and once your parcel is on the way, it will be best/faster to contact them directly.
An investigative service ticket will be started through Canada Post and typically takes up to two weeks to be resolved. In some circumstances this investigation may take longer. We do our best to be accommodating in these situations; however, we reserve the right, if need be, to wait for Canada Post to finish the investigation prior to issuing a new parcel.
If you have questions relating to our money-back guarantee, please refer to our REFUND POLICY by clicking the link provided.
If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-807-0245
Your first purchase is backed with a money-back guarantee covering 45 days. We DO NOT refund any product where we have no record or proof of purchase–no exceptions. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
If you find that you are not happy with your purchase of a qualifying* Karen® Phytoplankton product, please package up the remainder of product along with your proof of purchase.
*Products excluded from the Money Back Guarantee are PhytoSynergy by Adored Beast and Anointment Phytoplankton Soap
Please include a note with your full name, shipping address and the reason you are returning the item(s) for a refund. Mail your parcel to Blugenics Innovations Inc – 23C York Street, Sackville, New Brunswick, E4L 4R3. Once your parcel arrives, a refund will be issued to the method of payment used at the time of purchase.
6. If I find that I am not completely satisfied with my results, how do I get a refund?
If you have questions relating to our money-back guarantee, please refer to our REFUND POLICY by clicking the link provided.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com or 1-844-807-0245
7. Where can this product be purchased?
Karen® Phytoplankton products are available across Canada in most major pharmacies and health food stores. Please check out our store locator for more detailed information on where our products can be purchased.
8. What makes Karen® better than other phytoplankton products?
Karen® Phytoplankton products are produced using the highest level of quality standards. Our phytoplankton is not taken from the ocean but is sustainably grown on land from heirloom seed, using filtered Atlantic Ocean water. The water is filtered to remove any heavy metals that might be present.
9. What can I expect after taking Karen® for 30 days?
Karen® Phytoplankton provides vital nutrients that most people are lacking. When taking a daily serving of phytoplankton (250mg per day) some people see results instantly while most take 30 – 60 days to see results. Remember the improvements continue the longer you take Karen® Phytoplankton.
10. What is the best time of day to take Karen® Phytoplankton?
Most of our customers have reported that taking their daily serving of Karen® Phytoplankton first thing in the morning provides them with increased energy throughout the day. This may not work for everyone. The most important thing is to take it everyday to experience the full health benefits it has to offer.
11. Are there any side effects from taking Karen®?
There have not been any adverse side effects or reactions reported from consuming Karen® Phytoplankton. In very rare occurrences customers have reported detox like symptoms. This is normal when introducing healthy foods into your diet when your body is not used to it. The people who experience these symptoms find that detox reactions are mild and temporary (four to ten days).
12. Is Karen® Phytoplankton safe to take if I have a seafood or fish allergy?
Yes, Karen® Phytoplankton is 100% VEGAN AND PLANT BASED, a type of algae to be more specific, and is safe for anyone with these types of serious allergies.
13.Will Karen® Phytoplankton interact with my medication?
It is always a good idea to check with your doctor or pharmacist before introducing any type of natural health product while taking medication. Although, Karen® Phytoplankton is safe to take with most medications, it does contain trace amounts of Vitamin K which can react with certain blood thinners.
14. Is Karen® safe for me to take with my health condition?
Karen® Phytoplankton offers many health benefits but is different for each person. If you have a specific health concern or condition it is always a good idea to consult a physician or a qualified healthcare professional before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing any new exercises.
15. Is Karen® safe for pets to consume?
Karen® Phytoplankton is safe for pets. In fact, just as humans can benefit from taking Karen® Phytoplankton your family pets can too.
16. Is Karen® Phytoplankton safe to take during pregnancy?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding it is recommended to check with your doctor before starting Karen® Phytoplankton (Tablets, Capsules and/or Powder).
17. I have been recently diagnosed with a disease what do you recommend for me?
When you make healthy nutrition choices it helps to ward off many leading chronic illnesses and diseases. Karen® Phytoplankton is a nutrient dense product which can help in the maintenance of good health when taken daily.
If you have a specific health concern or condition, consult a physician or a qualified healthcare professional. Always consult a medical professional before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing any new exercises.
18. What is the difference between the powder and the tablets?
- In each Karen® Phytoplankton tablet there is 1 – 250mg serving of Phytoplankton.
- In each ½ scoop of our powder there is 1 – 250mg serving of Phytoplankton.
- The recommended daily dose is 1 – 4 servings per day. (30pk Tablet = 30 servings / 7.5 g Powder = 30 servings / 22.5 g = 90 servings).
19. How do I use the Karen® Dermo Cosmetic Lotion?
Apply to dry /affected skin twice daily as need, preferably in the morning and at night. Extended use is recommended for best results. Avoid use on broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
20. Is Karen® Dermo Cosmetic lotion tested on animals?
No, the Karen® lotion was not tested on animals.
21. Is it okay to use the Karen® Dermo Cosmetic lotion on my face?
Whenever introducing any new skincare product into your daily routine, we recommend performing a small patch test first. Especially if you have extremely sensitive skin or allergic skin, or when applying to a sensitive area such as the face. To do this: Apply lotion to a small area of skin. If rash or irritation occurs discontinue use. Always avoid contact with the eyes.
22. I love your product(s), how can I spread the word and share my story/ testimonial?
We love it when our customers want to share their experiences! Please email your testimonial to firstname.lastname@example.org please include a non-altered photo of yourself holding your favorite Karen® product or a video. Make sure to include your mailing address to receive a thank you parcel.
23. Do I need an online profile to enroll in the subscription program?
Yes, an online profile (on our website) is required for ALL subscription purchases.
24. How can I pay for a subscription purchase?
CREDIT CARDS ARE THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS (PayPal and Apple Pay are not available for Subscription Payments).
25. If my subscription payment does not go through, how am I notified?
If your subscription payment is unsuccessful your order will show as Pending and your account status be On Hold. The re-attempted payment schedule will be as follows:
- 12 hours after 1st attempt
- 12 hours after 2nd attempt – An email will be sent to the customer notifying them of the failed payment and scheduled retry attempt.
- 24 hours after 3rd attempt
- Then 48 hours after 4th attempt – An email will be sent to you, the customer, and your customer care rep will also attempt to contact you to arrange another method of payment.
- 72 hours later – A final attempt will be made, an email sent to the customer and you account will be On Hold.
- Your account will stay on hold for 30 Days. If no payment has been made successfully your subscription will be cancelled and you will be subject to the current subscription pricing.
26. How long can my subscription be put on hold before it is cancelled, and I lose my grandfathered pricing?
Subscriptions can be put on hold/suspended for ½ the time of the actual subscription. For example: 3 months subscriptions can be on hold for 1 ½ months / 6 months can be on hold for 3 months / 12 months can be on hold for 6 months. If the subscription is cancelled, the customer will be subject to the current advertised subscription pricing if they decide to re-enroll.
27. How are returns handled with subscriptions?
The Money-back guarantee does not apply to subscriptions, although, subscription orders are returnable. Product MUST BE returned within 30 days from purchase and be unopened and in good condition. Products returned will be subject to the restocking fee (10% of the products value/ minimum charge of $10).
28. How are subscriptions cancelled?
You may cancel your subscription at any time by simply logging in to your account and hitting cancel. An email will be sent to you confirming that your subscription has been cancelled.
You may call one of our Karen® Cares Representatives to have them cancel your subscription over the phone. Once you have cancelled your subscription, if you decide to resume, you will be subject to the current subscription pricing. Cancellation must be completed 48 hours before the next payment is due. Cancellation is effective immediately upon completing the process.
29. How do I change/update my payment information on my subscription?
Updating/Changing Subscription Payment Information is the responsibility of the customer. KAREN CARES REPRESENTATIVES are NOT ABLE to update this info.
Customers can do this by:
- Log in to your Subscription Account at thekarenproject.ca
- Click on account settings TOP-RIGHT.
- Select SUBSCRIPTIONS.
Here you can:
- See when your next subscription order will be billed & shipped.
- Change Billing and Shipping Address
- Change method of Payment
- Cancel Subscription. *Once your subscription has been cancelled you will be subject to the current advertised subscription pricing if you decide to re-enroll.